Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Week #6 in CEDO 535

As a summary exercise we are supposed to make a SMART goal for how we will implement what we have learned in this class to our own classes. A SMART goal is an acronym for:
(credit for the above image goes to Prof. Loeffler at Cardinal Stritch University)

My SMART goal is to use Screenr to create a series of 30 AP problem solutions that the students will be able to work on and view.  In order to share the work load, I'm going to try to have students create the screencasts during their review time and then we will use each other's results to help practice for the test.  The screencasts can then be embedded into our Blackboard site for viewing, or I can put them up on my web page for the students after I have checked them for accuracy.  This should empower the students to review at their own pace as well as enable me to check for their understanding individually verbally.

No comments:

Post a Comment