Sunday, October 16, 2011

Week #5 in CEDO

This week we finished up our google sites and worked on finding new web 2.0 tools. The tool I chose to look at was a flash game creation tool called classtools.net

This tool lets students make their own flash games for reviews or to make annotated pictures.  Here is one that I made in only 10 minutes:

Click here for larger version


This is a great tool and students will love it!  I hope to use it with my students soon as everyone loves to make and play games.

3 comments:

  1. Wow that seems really neat and easy to do! I want to try to do this on my own too. I checked out something called Scratch. However, it was way more complex then this. Thanks for the new great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. John I too like your site. I'm going to check it out. What a great way to learn vocabulary or review for a test. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Students do love to play games, educational or otherwise. It seems to be a nice break from the regular learning that goes on in the classroom. It would be a great tool to look at more and use in my classroom.

    ReplyDelete