Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Week #2 - Annotated Bibliographies, Website Reviews and More..

This week in CEDO520 we looked at internet learning resources and how to evaluate their usefulness. This was something that i wish I had more time to explore. There is a lot of my time that is spent trying to update old curriculum using technology and if I was better at determining the value of a source I could avoid that inevitable moment when I realize that all of the time and effort I put into the lesson was pretty much wasted due to the selection of a sub standard resource. Luckily one of our assignments was to create an evaluation tool. I really like mine since it comes out with a score to make side by side compairisons of tools easier and more fruitful. You can check it out here

No comments:

Post a Comment